create a Start-up company: With the increase in economic crises in the last two decades that led to the dismissal of many of their jobs and the complexity and volatility of the global economy, and the emergence of a new class of the world’s wealthy descended from young entrepreneurs who, in a few years, achieved their dreams and acquired billions of dollars in fortunes, such as “Mark Zuckerberg” and “Jeff Bezos.” ,
Due to the tremendous and continuous technological developments, the regular job no longer tempts people as before, whether in terms of modest income or even the boring routine that obliges its owner to have long and specific working hours. In the end, the employee has become feels that he is just another person who contributes to the development of the entrepreneur’s bank number.
All of this hastened the emergence of a culture of seeking financial freedom, which passes through the path of entrepreneurship, and although it is an unknown, dangerous, and less secure path than a job, heading towards it has become as if it were an urgent necessity. Today we will talk about establishing a startup company, which is the best way to achieve independence, creativity, and innovation. What is the concept of a startup and what are the steps for establishing a startup company? And other questions we will answer in turn, so bring a cup of tea and accompany us on our journey!
The concept of the startup company
It is called a Startup Company, and in the traditional view it is every newly established company, and it is often small and takes longer to confirm its position in the market among adults. Developing a service or product in the market, or finding a solution to a problem that troubles customers, means that it is an innovation and creativity company and not a company that seeks financiers or attracts investors only. It dedicates the concept of modern entrepreneurship, which is predominantly digital, either as the original specialty or as one of its sides. Therefore, keeping up with technology is one of the priorities of startup companies.
Types of startup companies
There are several divisions of the startup company, which differ according to the different economic schools and the nature of the economies of the countries, and the goals of the company itself, but we can limit them to the most famous types as follows:
First, in terms of size
Amount of capital, number of employees, and geographic range you are targeting to offer or sell its products:
- Small business company: its founder is often one individual and perhaps the only employee in it, its capital is very small and modest, and these are the simplest types of startups, such as the workshop of craftsmen such as plumbers and blacksmiths. They rarely seek to expand, and the target customer segments are confined to their local communities, and even if they hire workers, their number will often not exceed the number of fingers in a hand.
- Small startup company: It includes family businesses, and its capital is less than the average, and the number of its employees often does not exceed 30 people, most of them are from the same family or from a circle of friends or acquaintances, which is slightly larger than a small business company. Examples include agricultural companies or manufacturing factories.
- Medium startup: looking to expand and grow at an accelerated pace, and the number of its employees may reach two thousand employees, and it tends to take more risks, innovation, and creativity, for example, law firms, contracting, and construction companies.
- Large startup company: a giant company that starts with a very large capital, a professional team, and several employees and workers in the thousands, with a very wide geographic scope of work, and this type is very rare to find, given that most startups are small or miniature, gradual in growth and development to become medium and then Great at a later stage.
But if a large startup company is launched at once, you will find it either an extension of another larger company with the same owners, or an emerging company whose founders are distinguished by a sense of risk, future vision, wise management, and of course political or other influence to enable the company to take its position in the market early.
Second: In terms of the nature of the activity
Of course, there are thousands of activities and we will not be able to limit them to one or two areas, but the most popular categories are:
Lifestyle companies: are those companies in which a person or group establishes their companies, based on their passion and inclinations, such as setting up a digital tourism agency, and other ideas related to passion while keeping pace with technology and taking into account the innovative aspect.
Social startups: the meaning is clear from their name, they seek to serve the community and do not focus on the financial aspect and profit much, such as establishing a company to manufacture artificial human organs or a nursing center equipped with the latest smart robots.
Third, in terms of expansion
Startups strive to maintain their profits: to stay the way they are, as we’ve seen with small businesses. It only aims to provide a decent life for the family and serve a small local scale.
Growth and development companies: such as small and medium start-up companies, where look forward to and strive to achieve this, especially medium companies.
Salable Startups: The companies that get better investment opportunities, and their founders do not seek growth and development in order to dominate the market for the longest period of time. Like the medium and large companies but aims to develop and work to develop them to the maximum extent in order to offer them for sale and get the best possible deal from the giant companies that will seek to acquire and join them such as the acquisition of Facebook. From the WhatsApp social networking app, as well as the Instagram app. The two sites initially did not aim to compete and expand, but rather to sell.
In general, it is not possible to enumerate all types of startups, as we mentioned, due to a large number of their objectives, and experts differ about the exact number of employees and workers, the size of the capital, and the target geographic location. Scope, on the basis of which classification and division are carried out. But in order to understand our popular show of sorts, we will now turn to the advantages of creating a joint startup.
Advantages of starting a startup
Regardless of their size or goals, startups created by entrepreneurs share many advantages and characteristics, including:
- Innovation, creativity, and keeping pace with technology
Any departure from the norm is not an end in itself, but rather a beneficial departure and seeks to add value to the target customers. Let’s take the example of a startup that specializes in 3D printing or robotics, where the goal is not to stay in the traditional circle of jobs and services.
- Focus on profits over growth
Of course, all companies of any kind seek profit, but the emerging company, especially the small or mini-company, needs to profit more than others, because it will contribute to its survival and avoid early bankruptcy so that the target customer segments expand more or attract investors, and perhaps the conditions for listing in the stock exchange are achieved. later.
- Multiple sources of funding
Unlike other companies that do not seek growth, a startup often looks for multiple financiers and investors to expand its horizons in the future and relies more on business incubators and investment capital, rather than traditional sources of funding.
- Leadership qualities of the business manager
The availability of the work manager on the qualities of firmness and rigor with some flexibility, in addition to taking risks and a sense of considered adventure. All are necessary to lead the work team, whatever its size, not every manager is a leader, but every leader is a manager.
If the general manager and managers of the sub-working teams do not have these qualities, the possibility of the start-up company failing early will increase, because its values and goals will not be clear to employees and workers until after a certain period of its launch, so they should have an outstanding leader with multiple skills, improving positive constructive communication.
- Constant work pressures
This is what distinguishes entrepreneurs from others, and is one of the characteristics of launching a startup company, due to a large number of work, tasks, and obligations, especially at the beginning of establishing a startup. And the matter increases even more, in the case of resorting to the method of remote employment, such as establishing remote work teams, because communication is more difficult due to different time zones, cultural backgrounds, etc., which affects the harmony of the work team. However, there are solutions that we discussed earlier in an article: How to build a remote work team.
These stressors also result from critical and risky decisions that the business manager and team members may have to make at some point in the project, as well as the potential for failure to reconcile professional and personal life due to a lack of time management. But as they say, everything has a price that we have to pay, and the good thing is that all of this may be temporary, maybe only in the first year, and then the work is stable.
Miscellaneous stats about startups
- 90% of startups go bankrupt or fail in the first three years, then the percentage drops over time to 71% within the next 10 years, and so on until it dwindles and becomes equivalent to normal companies.
- Currently, the most valuable startup is Bytedance, the Chinese company that launched the Tiktok app and is worth $250 billion, with an unprecedented growth rate, having doubled in value in two years.
- 65% of young Brits say they want to start a startup or their own business.
- About 70% of startups started as home businesses like the giant Microsoft.
- 60% of entrepreneurs agree that the field of artificial intelligence is the most promising sector.
- One startup out of three in the US started with less than $5,000 in the capital.
- The percentage of market competition when establishing a startup company is about 19%.
- 51% of start-up companies in the United States specialize in information technology and software, 22% in health, 5% in business, 4% in media and energy, and the rest are distributed among the service, consumer, and other sectors.
The first 10 countries in the world to incubate startups, led the United States with more than 99,000 startups, followed by India as the nearest competitor with 10,315, Britain with 5,707, Canada, Indonesia, and Germany with more than two thousand startups, and finally France, Australia, Spain, and Brazil with more than a thousand startups.
Steps to the start-up company
First: Finding an idea and creating added value
All startups should carry an idea and a message and strive to achieve a goal, and most important of all, to provide added value to customers so that it is preferable not to be just a copy of another company, and this does not mean that it should not derive inspiration from ideas that already exist, but it is intended to be The features of the idea are as follows:
Unconventional and scalable later
Betting on the future nowadays is the secret of excellence and staying on top.
Addressing a problem that troubles a large segment of the masses
So don’t look for an idea but look for a problem, yes I heard. That is why philosophy is concerned with problems and asking questions more than the answers themselves. Finding a specific problem that has not been previously addressed is a strong motivation for finding innovative solutions that make your startup a leader in its field.
Developing or improving a product is the best idea
This is contrary to popular belief, people have more confidence in what they are used to, and the idea of developing and improving will bring you the loyalty of your audience with the least effort from you. Forget about those ready-made articles that will suggest to you the top 1000 successful ideas, they may give you some inspiration, but do not rely on the Google or YouTube search engine, but look around you and listen to people’s concerns and you will find what you are looking for.
There is no small or big idea. In the end, any idea, no matter how small and perhaps trivial, can be made a nucleus for the establishment of a startup company. The world today has become more open and accepting of difference, but people today are more inclined to strange, new, and unusual ideas.
Here are examples of successful startups that have found a solution to a problem:
In a short period of time, Uber was able to solve the problem of the high cost of taxis and facilitate transportation within cities.
Aliexpress has been able to solve the problem of the difficulty of communicating and dealing with large suppliers.
Second: Protecting the rights of the idea and legal registration of the company
- Well, we will not go into the exact details and legal procedures, because they differ from one country to another and from one field to another, but we will give you a general idea about the topic, especially if you think that your idea maybe 100% exclusive because its leakage or theft from you would mean aborting the establishment of your startup at an early stage Here are the instructions:
- The best way to protect your idea is not to share its details with everyone, especially with those you do not trust, especially with future partners, until after completing the legal procedures that guarantee your rights and confirm that you are the owner of the idea and its original owner.
- Ask your partner, or whoever you will be dealing with in a financing or management partnership, to sign the NDA.
- When you present the details of the idea to your potential financiers or partners, it is recommended that you take a specialized attorney with you.
- Before you contract with any other company, partner, or funder such as incubators, learn about their professional history, reputation, and degree of professionalism.
- Start implementing and do not procrastinate more because delay is the biggest thief of ideas, in the end, you are not the only one in the world who has a creative and creative idea, someone may precede you at any moment even without knowing what is on your mind, just because the world is full of people who think about what you are thinking and maybe With a better formula than yours, get started now.
- Excessive caution may expose you to losing many opportunities and deals, so do not take it more seriously than it is, for courage and risk in the world of business and finance are very important principles, and strictness and closure are not found in his dictionary.
- The types of intellectual property globally agreed upon are (Trade Mark) which means trademarks, tangible or digital patents (Patent), and content ownership (Copyright).
For more safety, we advise you to:
- Consultation with a legal expert via the Internet.
- Find centers that are officially accredited in the registration of ideas and patents in your country and contact them to inquire more.
Third: Develop a Business Model
It is like writing the business plan of the startup in a few papers instead of hundreds of papers in the event of preparing a detailed feasibility study, which is supposed to come as a subsequent step if the startup succeeds in the first period of its establishment, in order to prepare for expansion and preserve the gains, and simply these are the most important questions that will answer you Its business model:
Who are your target customers and what user experience do they want to achieve?
Know well who your potential customers are: (their age groups and gender, their range of presence, their standard of living, their impressions and aspirations, and their previous experiences with your competitors…) That is, you should prepare a customer profile after in-depth research.
What added value will my startup provide for them?
This point does not need further explanation, as we referred to it above in the “Finding the Idea” part, as it is clear from the name Value Propositions.
How can I reach them and how will they know about my company?
And the answer is through these media channels:
- Good promotion and marketing through electronic or traditional marketing media, and we will discuss it in detail shortly.
- Build a good reputation for your startup and gain the trust of customers, this is called word marketing.
- The feedback is through direct interviews, electronic questionnaires, or explicit evaluations from customers, through evaluation buttons, if any, if the product is primarily digital or has a digital extension.
How will communication with them be, formal at the college or with human contact?
This includes communication through customer service by phone, in writing, or in person, as well as after-sales services. As for human communication, it is outside the framework of work, such as building strong friendship ties based on mutual respect and granting privileges to the customer to make him feel happy when dealing with you, with Educating him about the product and service for free.
- What are the company’s main activities and secondary activities?
- What are the funding sources for the startup I am about to launch?
- What is the marketing plan to follow? Traditional, electronic, or a mixture of both?
- How much financial, material, and partnership costs will I need to finance my company?
Fourth: Competitor analysis and market research
A startup cannot be launched without knowing its competitors and knowing the nature of the market it is about to enter. Studying the market and competitors is not difficult, it just needs an understanding of the following principles:
- Competitor analysis
It will help you in pricing, preparing an effective marketing plan, recognizing market trends and competition, developing products, and improving the services provided by your competitors.
Your competitors are one of three:
- Direct competitor: A person who offers the same products or services with significant similarities.
- Indirect competitor: A person who offers your products and services the same, but with differences between them, or one of his secondary products that compete with you.
- Alternative competitor: It is rather a fictitious competitor that does not sell the same category of products. But it may be considered an alternative to your customers, in that it offers products that they can turn to and leave your products, such as someone who sells artificial sweeteners in exchange for you selling sugar.
The process of analyzing competitors goes as follows:
- Prepare a list of all your competitors, then classify them in terms of importance and impact, and then a list of their products, features, prices, and the privileges they give their customers.
- Knowing how they sell their products or provide their services and how to market them.
- The experience of their users and their evaluation of the performance of your competitors and the degree of their interaction with them.
- Analyze their strengths, weaknesses, and threats to your startup, and then the opportunities available to you. This analysis is referred to as a SWOT analysis.
- Market Research
Market research is very important before deciding to establish a startup company, and it means doing a quantitative and qualitative study of the market, to reach the volume of supply and demand for the product or service that will compete with the startup we are about to launch, and after doing market research you will reach:
- How much, where, and when you will sell, is called market share.
- Similar products, prospects for development and improvement, and target audiences.
- Appropriate pricing and effective marketing plan.
You can do market research yourself in the field or electronically or hire an economist, and this is called the first or basic survey process, or you can rely on government reports or reports of specialized global and regional organizations, whether governmental or non-governmental or on field studies conducted by academics and experts. This is called the secondary survey process and it is not recommended to be content with it alone because it may be out of sync with the current date, and may be inaccurate and more general.
Fifth: Find funding
You have 9 options for financing a startup, and all of them have their advantages and characteristics, because the funding sources of a startup company are no different from the sources of funding for any project, large or small, as follows:
- Finance yourself
Yes, it may seem like a strange proposition! But in fact, one out of every 3 companies in the United States started with a capital of fewer than 5 thousand dollars, as we mentioned above, and this remains an option and preferred by many, because it will allow you to have greater control over your company later, and monopolize all the profits and save time and effort that may be wasted in Find a funder or partners, and at least self-financing may be a good option at the beginning of starting a startup.
- The Circle of Knowledge
It means, family, friends, and acquaintances closest and farther. As we said, the costs of establishing a startup company depend on its type, size, and the idea of its expected activity. So, if you think that financing yourself is not enough, you can turn to your acquaintances and ask for loans or take partnerships from them. The beauty of this type of financing is that you have a good personal acquaintance and strong emotional ties with your financiers, lenders, or partners, which increases the degree of trust and security among you.
But please be careful to avoid confusing professional life and personal life with relationships with friends and family, so that the work is more professional and you avoid getting into professional problems with a personal flavor.
- Find partners
It is definitely a good option for financing and to reduce the burdens of managing the start-up company that burdens entrepreneurs, especially in the beginning, but be aware that when you take one or more partners, you will have to give up some of your powers to run the company for them equally or proportionally, and some kind of overlap of powers and lack of clarity may occur. Tasks and duties in the event that the contract is not legally explicitly and explicitly contracted.
- Bank financing
It is known that banks do not provide loans to anyone, but rather a guarantee, a mortgage, a convincing explanation and presentation about the idea of the start-up company, a future vision of the prospects for the development of the company, etc. are required. Then the possibility remains only small, and we do not advise you to choose bank loans because you will remain linked to them for many years to come, with often high-interest rates, and many and repeated interventions in the management of the company under the pretext of correcting its course and saving it from bankruptcy and so on.
- Venture capital
If you want to establish a startup specializing in information technology and software, this would be the best option for obtaining funding, because investors of this type are willing to pay any amount in order to make quick profits. But try to anticipate the future and anticipate your company’s growth rate and development prospects. If it is large, this is good. Otherwise, the investment capital may not suit your company.
You present your idea on online crowdfunding platforms and convince people of it, and each platform has special conditions and policies that you must meet first, and then after people are convinced of the idea of your startup that you intend to establish, they will support you financially and the platform will even help you in marketing it later. And unlike venture capital, you will not lose your control and power of management. One of the most famous of these Arab crowdfunding platforms is Zoomaal, and statistics estimate that more than six million crowdfunding operations have been conducted at the international level, and the number must have doubled today.
According to the latest statistics of Statista, China leads the crowdfunding market with more than 250 million US dollars, followed by the United States with 61 million, followed by Britain with ten million, while the numbers converge between the countries of the Netherlands, Indonesia, Germany, Japan, Australia, France, and Canada and do not exceed two million dollars.
According to the investment encyclopedia Investopedia, the best crowdfunding platform for startups is SeedInvest, in which 500,000 investors and financiers gather, and the funding amounted to more than 300 million dollars, according to the same site. The largest crowdfunding platform in the world is the Indiegogo platform.
- Angel Funding
Or the angel investor, and we mean those who have money, experience, and time, assuming that most of them are retired and motivated by passion and motivation to accomplish what no one has accomplished before in their career, and most of them come from very wealthy families and are looking to invest some money in side projects, which may They find it available in the case of financing a startup, and they are described as angelic because they prefer to support the startup in its most dangerous stage, which is the first stage or the first years, which is a risky stage.
Although many of them require that they be allowed to participate in the management of the company and benefit from part of the profits, this is lighter and less pressure than venture capital owners, because most angel financiers believe in social, environmental, or other issues, and seek to bring about positive changes and help with Small profit margin to give the opportunity to young entrepreneurs to develop further.
An angel investor may not necessarily be an individual or a retired person, but maybe a large company, a trust fund, or a huge investment, and most angel investors are on crowdfunding platforms, and you can benefit from their large network of relationships and expertise.
- Business Incubators
They are entities that are willing to finance startups and entrepreneurs with financial or material resources, legal and economic advice, training and assistance in marketing campaigns, and everything that serves the growth and development of the startup. These bodies are not necessarily economic institutions, but rather may be scientific research centers, universities, or civil society organizations.
Today, establishing a start-up company and specializing in the field of information technology is very suitable for applying for funding for business incubators, especially virtual business incubators.
These business incubators are mostly economic support programs resulting from cooperation between government agencies and the private sector, and most of them are non-profit, unlike business accelerators, which require owning a percentage of shares in the startup company and sharing profits, and this is obvious because it is affiliated with the private sector only.
But pay attention, as business incubators may expose you to a kind of psychological pressure resulting from the continuous periodic follow-up of every big and small thing in your work, which may lose your focus with repeated close monitoring of your startup,
- Government support
As the last source of funding for your startup, government programs to support start-ups, small projects, and entrepreneurs are a very suitable option. If you are residing in a country that supports innovation and youth and encourages investment and work, and although benefiting from state support is also not easy because it goes through long bureaucratic procedures and many conditions, it is worth trying, in the end, you are dealing with a reliable government agency and not people.
Sixth: Creating a visual identity
Visual identity is all the visual components that express the identity of the company and the project, that is, it is part of its personality and entity, and it includes the company’s logo and the publications that express it such as brochures and includes colors and even the clothes of employees and workers in factories or business units of the company such as restaurants and others. As the first step to building a visual identity for your brand, you should design a professional logo, which may consist of symbols, writings, images, and others.
The visual identity, especially the business logo, has become more important to customers, as many relate to it emotionally and subconsciously because the visuals are more understandable by people, and that is why we find a visual platform like Instagram more successful than other social platforms. Therefore, make sure that they are the components of the visual identity of your startup, and be sure to distinguish the logo as follows: (simplicity, indicative of the company’s activity, exclusivity). You can use various graphic design services.
Seventh: Choosing the headquarters of the startup
It is called the headquarter of the company, and it includes all the administrative and executive interests, and the interests of human and technical resources, and its presence gives the emerging company a professional and prestigious position, and it serves as the spatial interface of the company and one of the elements of its identity. It consists of infrastructure, a property that contains the physical components of a business such as offices and fixtures, and even includes parking, restaurants, and company facilities.
The company’s headquarters does not have to be one location, but rather multiple branches and offices, or the startup may decide to employ only half of its employees in the presence and the rest are employed remotely, as most companies do to reduce rent expenses, material equipment, and other remote employment privileges, which you obtain When setting up remote work teams.
After establishing a start-up company, its headquarters are chosen based on economic and legal considerations in the first place, then moral and social considerations, and for this reason, several international companies move their headquarters and instability on one headquarters or one place, such as the American Boeing Company that moved its headquarters from Seattle to Chicago in 2001 to obtain tax exemptions, as did General Electric of America in 2017, when it moved its headquarters from Connecticut to Boston for tax, social and scientific purposes to conduct research alongside college and university students.
You should also consider that the headquarters of the company is close to the strategic facilities in the city such as the airport, metro, major highways, and away from traffic jams, isolated suburbs, etc., which facilitates transportation, communication, and building a good reputation. It is also preferable to be close to the target customer segments and a little far from your competitors, and of course, the company’s headquarters should be according to your available budget.
Eight: Building a successful team
You have two options, either building a traditional work team that depends on the personal presence of employees, building a remote work team, or a combination of the two options. In all cases, it is necessary to inform you of these principles and guidelines:
- Clarity of the goals behind the establishment of a start-up company, with all the tasks required for its continuity and success.
- Choosing a manager for the work team and then team members on the basis of competence, skill, motivation, and passion.
- Manage job interviews well, away from old methods and outdated protocols.
- Flexibility and giving the work team some independence and participation in decisions to stimulate innovation.
- Positive and constructive communication and leadership skills with an optimal distribution of roles.
- Commitment, discipline, and mutual respect.
- The art of managing conflicts within the team.
You can search for the ideal team members via the Internet, which contains thousands of skilled, qualified, and experienced employees. And if you have decided to build a remote work team, here are the most important remote work applications that will help you work: Google Drive, Google Hangouts, Google Calendar, and Zoom virtual meeting tool ).
In addition to hiring a lawyer, accountant, or economic expert. Here are the most important positions that you should look for suitable employees:
- Executive Director (CEO)
- Business Manager (CBO)
- Marketing Specialist (CMO)
- IT Expert (CTO)
- Design Expert (CDO)
Ninth: Transferring activity to the digital world
Whatever the type of your startup and the nature of its activity, you will need to be present in the digital world on the Internet in particular, we are now in the era of business automation and digitization, so in order to keep pace with the times and reach a wide segment of customers and investors and ensure good marketing for your brand, you must move your land or tangible activity to the digital world in parallel.
For example, you can create a website for your startup, a mobile application, and open channels to communicate with your customers and audiences in general through social media and visual platforms such as YouTube. For example, we find that large television channels are now turning to digital activities by broadcasting via YouTube, Facebook, etc., to the extent that they no longer treat their online activity as a secondary or marginal matter, but rather as the main activity.
Tenth: Paying attention to marketing
Although it is the last step in establishing a startup company, it is the most important part of the whole work. Without marketing, we would have condemned the startup to death immediately after its birth. In order to impose the presence of your startup in the market and boost your sales and then increase it and attract target customers, you have to develop the appropriate marketing plan whose pillars are as follows:
- Determine the added value you will provide to your customers.
- Choose one marketing strategy and focus on it to avoid confusion between several strategies.
- Choosing a marketing style, whether it is traditional, electronic, or a mixture of both.
- What are the values and messages you would like to promote?
- Monitor the performance of competitors in terms of marketing and identify their gaps and take advantage of them.
- Evaluate, develop, modify or maintain marketing performance.
Here are the most popular types of email marketing:
Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
According to this pattern, you will create paid advertising campaigns to promote your startup and its products on search engines such as Google, in the form of ad texts, and you will improve your ranking in the search engines “SEO” over time.
Social media marketing
Of course, this type of e-marketing is well known, and it is one of the most popular social networking sites, through which marketing is an excellent option for any startup company (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat), but we advise you, in the beginning, to focus your efforts on one or two platforms only to avoid falling into Distraction and multitasking, unless you have a good budget to hire marketing and social media professionals to do the job.
Content Marketing (CM)
Whether visual, audio, or written, if you present your company’s products and services in an attractive and professional manner, the audience will tend more to you and not others. Action is not obvious but increasing the public’s confidence in the content is reflected in their trust in the brand.
Example: If you establish a startup company and then create an affiliate blog to display articles in the company’s field of activity, those articles will be direct and indirect marketing for your company at the same time. Also, the approval of these articles for the SEO rules will contribute to the spread of your brand digitally.
The content may be an easy-to-use infographic that is short and attractive, and it may be more effective than articles. Also, short videos such as motion graphics or photo reports are more impactful on customers, and an ideal marketing method to make visuals impact audiences more as mentioned above.
There are other types of e-marketing, such as e-mail marketing, and influencer marketing, in addition to the traditional marketing of television, newspapers, and street signs.
Secrets you need to know before starting a startup
- Get ready for anything!
Starting with fluctuating income in the first and second year and passing through bureaucratic obstacles and routine legal procedures that may take a long time, and not ending with great work pressures and overtime, and other urgent matters that may happen, even the expected ones.
- Surround yourself with positivity
Positive energy is an inexhaustible motivator, and positive energy will give you a dose of confidence in yourself when you lack it at some stage, especially in the first way to establish a startup company, so bring every optimist and positive closer to you.
- Organize your time well and avoid the distraction trap
There are several electronic tools that help in organizing time and scheduling tasks, the most important of which is the Google Calendar service, and of course, the best way to avoid distraction, reduce work pressures and organize time is to try to achieve a balance between personal life and work, and between work and maintaining health and fitness, which in turn maintains mental health and focus. and positivity.
- Don’t be influenced by everything you hear in the market
Being new to the market you will hear a lot of rumors and news circulating here and there about the state of the market, especially raw materials, updates on import and export laws, etc. And everyone talks about what he does not know most of the time, and this is from the nature of work sometimes rumors are intended from market brokers, so make sure of everything you hear from the official authorities for verification before issuing judgments.
- Celebrate Small Achievements
The achievements of the company may seem to you at the beginning of the journey small, but in fact, they are great achievements, and with the accumulation of them, you have made many strides in your career. So, do not ignore these achievements, no matter how small, the journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.